PurpleTurtle Ltd treats safeguarding as its highest priority.
PurpleTurtle Ltd has an up to date GDPR process and this is available on request however safeguarding will supersede this at all times and our safeguarding processes are activated when we as a company or trained individuals believe there is a concern.
Online we have numerous safeguarding tools in our online virtual classrooms. Which includes learners offsite letting us know of any concenrs or issues, through an alert mechanisms, video/chat support, marking and various other industry-leading tools.
It is mandatory for all PurpleTurtle staff to pass an advanced child protection course.
All senior managers have passed their designated safeguarding lead course, with a strict hierarchy in the processes and reporting system.
Senior managers have also take the Safeguarding of vulnerable adults course.
All staff have covered FGM / Counter-terrorism and PREVENT.
Our Safegurding Content
If any awarding orgnaisation want to accquire some of our safeguarding content, the following is what we can provide in regards to content:
- Am I depressed?
- Are you suffering from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
- Are you suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder?
- Bullying – physical bullying
- Bullying – Homophobic bullying
- Bullying – racist bullying
- Bullying and Social Networking Sites - Staying Safe Online
- Child Sexual Abuse (CSE) - signs and indicators
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Computer and Internet Security
- Defining Sexual Misconduct - Sexual Bullying
- Female Genital Mutilation
- Forced Marriage
- Gangs and County Lines
- Harassment and Bullying. How to deal with it.
- Harmful Sexual Behaviour
- Healthy Sexual Relationships
- Honour Based Violence
- How to Keep You Child Safe Online
- Human Trafficking
- I think my child is self harming?
- Is my child depressed?
- Is your child suffering from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
- Is your child suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Modern Slavery
- Racist bullying
- Racial Bullying and Harassment.
- Self Harm for Students
- Sexual misconduct – sexual bullying
- What Happens if you go Missing
- What To Do If Your Child Goes Missing